Monday, November 16, 2009

Exciting Week

This should be a fairly exciting next couple of weeks.  I finished the first half of the 135 Prime project, and i'm waiting on the go-ahead to come in and shoot the menu.  In the mean-time I've been furiously working on my website and I think it's now good enough to replace my old one.  It's a significant improvement from the old one.  I built this site from the ground up for everything except for the gallery page, which I would like to eventually have a modified version of the homepage, but with a scrolling thumbnail chooser like the viewer I have on the gallery page now.  I haven't yet worked out the kinks with Internet Explorer (sorry!), so if you use IE and try and visit my site, you will be redirected to the old one until I have more time to beat IE into submission.  Just use a more secure and faster browser like Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.

Speaking of Internet Explorer, I have an interview with Microsoft on Thursday (and one with Dell on the 4th of December).  Pray this goes well and that they see how smart I am and are willing to pay me big bucks to write the next Windows.  I will spend the rest of the week reviewing principles in C++, as well as my algorithms, data structures, encoding procedures, and cryptographic principles now that my website is more or less presentable.

No comments:

Post a Comment